Tuesday, May 5, 2009

entry 8

I'm really not sure what prompted this comment but, last night we got home and my mom said "that was a great day"! (WOW tell me what it was so I can repeat it). I asked her what made it a great day and she didn't remember. "It was just really fun"! Going back through the day...

Bears little girlfriend Roxy came to play and mom got a kick out of that
Mason and I pulled weeds outside and dragged dirt around
Mom took Bear for a walk
I forced all my kids to take the gkids to the park for a group picture.

We went to the ball park for the picture and mom kept saying how she had been there many times for Clays games. Mom loves to watch baseball. Seriously though, taking the pictures was a CIRCUS and after 1600 pics I didn't get one GREAT pic of all the kids. On the other hand I did get all the gkids together - that's more than a Gma could ask for.

So what made it a GREAT DAY? I'm not sure but for now I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment