Thursday, September 24, 2009

entry 24

So the last few days have been interesting. My mom has been very confused. She wakes up early in the morning and mostly before sunrise. Apparently her waking up when still dark freaks her out. She told Katie and me that John told her about a phenomenon that happens. We were so confused! As she tried to explain this strange occurrence it dawned on me that she was talking about waking up when it's still dark outside, morning.

I said mom: Are you talking about waking up early before it's light?

she said:
yes.


I said:
that's called
MORNING and we all laughed. (sad)

Yesterday Natalie, Jeremy and Jaxon came for a visit. Mom told Natalie the same strange tale. This time however, she added how scary it is for her. I made a joke and told her to stop waking up so early. We laughed but I don't think she know where she is and between the darkness, John leaving for work and her failing memory this "phenomenon" is very disturbing for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment