Thursday, September 17, 2009

entry 22

Today my mom is really confused. She woke up early and it was still dark outside. She didn't know where she was, what she was doing there and what day and time it was. The "DARK" really scares her - makes her anxious and nervous. I was trying to explain how everyone was related to her. I could tell it wasn't registering. So I had to draw out for her on paper how we were all related. She doesn't remember Jon and Quinn being here this past weekend.

Mom couldn't understand how dad knew the "the people" (grand kids, great grand kids) that came to visit him. She would say "I wondered how he knew those kids". She hasn't said anything about dad leaving except for "when is your dad leaving ". That I have answered over and over! I'm surprised how up beat she has been the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment