Tuesday, January 12, 2010

entry 33

It's been a long time since I've posted on this blog but...that doesn't mean that a lot hasn't happened. I could never begin to go back and retrace the past 2 months so I will start from here. I posted this picture because my mom is becoming a bag lady. She got all this stuff ready just to go to church. She is getting worse. I get annoyed with her behavior but know that it's not her fault. It is sad to watch your mother deteriorate in front of your eyes. Today she looked for her watch for about 6 hours. Then she changed her clothes at least 5 times. I don't know why but she thinks that everyday is Sunday so so puts on her church clothes.

Mom says so many odd things. She loves Skor bars but Costco didn't have any, just Heath bars {I like them better}. I'm not sure how many were in the box but she managed to eat all the candy within a couple days. We were getting ready to go to the bank and she asked me if I wanted some of her "HEALTH" BAR. I laughed and said "mom those aren't HEALTH bars they are Heath candy bars". What's a daughter to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment