Sunday, August 2, 2009

entry 18 (early riser)

When I get up in the morning my mom 's awake and has been for a couple of hours. She gets up on her own and takes Bear for a walk up and down the sidewalk. She tells everyone about her routine "But, I don't take him on Sunday". After hearing this story for the millionth time I said "mom you know that Bear doesn't stop pooping and peeing just 'cause it's Sunday. We both laughed.

On Sundays when I get up mom is already dressed for church . This morning I awoke after a terrible nights sleep and was sitting on the porch to wake up. John appeared in the doorway and asked where my mom was. He said that he was up at 1:30 AM when my mom came into the room fully dressed for church - 1:30 AM and announced she was ready to go. When I went to bed she was in her PJ's and that was about 11PM. He told her it was 1:30 AM and she should change and go back to bed. "Nope, I'll just stay dressed and that way I'll be ready to go in the morning" .Hmmmmm, this can only get....more interesting?!

No comments:

Post a Comment