Friday, July 10, 2009

entry 17 (that's alzheimer's for ya)

So much has happened since I last posted. Really I have about lost my mind (but that's another post). I thought it was funny yesterday when I was at the car wash with my mom. I stopped to get some gas and decided my poor car needed a shower. As we headed into the car wash my mom made her usual off the wall comments but.... what was really weird was her comment as we were about to pull out of the tunnel. There was a light... yellow for hold and green to go. My mom just couldn't figure out what was under that yellow light. "Is that a hat under that light she asked? A hat, what in the world???

If you look at the picture below you can see how she might possibly confuse the "green light" as a hat but it's kind of a stretch.


OK, is it me or is there a strange resemblance to the shoe box lady?

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT'S scary!! ha ha Love you ~ Thanks for all you are doing for Mom.

    ReplyDelete