Tuesday, June 2, 2009

entry 15


It's been too long since I've written about mom. Situations change daily. I should have named this blog "riding the waves of life". One good thing (for her and Bear)is she has been taking Bear for morning walks . Then she gives me the "poop" report.


Here in these pics mom is showing Bear the ducks. Mom talks to Bear like he's her child. I find it so interesting how animals can either bring joy and comfort into a person's life or they can drive you NUTS . Nature is amazing, though. Mom loves watching our feathered friends waddle onto our yard. She will ask "what are those two things that keep coming onto the yard"? She has a difficult time understanding that both are ducks because they look so different. We truly have a critter farm going ! Cats, dogs, ducks, oh my!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, the poop report. I shudder to remember how she loved to report on how well Mitzi pooped on their walks. For some reason, hearing her report about the poop was actually like stepping in dog poop...:)

    I'm glad she takes joy in animals. It is hard to see the love for animals and the animosity toward humans, but at least she finds some joy in what is left of her world...

    ReplyDelete